Thursday 7 January 2016

A beautiful love story of couple who meet and fell in love Dalori IDP camp

35 years old Modu Bulama who got here into the Dalori IDP camp after Boko Haram killed his spouse and two kids met and fell in love with the woman pictured above with him. She is a widow who lost her husband at some stage in an assault on their community with the aid of Boko Haram.



Talking on how they met, Modu in an interview with BBC said "a few religious leaders on this camp advised me no longer to worry approximately what has passed off to me additionally they asked me to remarry. I took their advice and said i will marry as soon as i can find the money for to. In the end I met her. I was able to save up. I gave her a bride charge and we got married," he stated

The woman who was shy to present her name said he gave her cash for the dowry charge.
"by the grace of God, i used to be able to provide her N10, 000,'he said
Modu stated they met proper there within the camp once they had been known as to distribute remedy materials
"we're on occasion known as to distribute comfort substances. It became at the same time as dispensing such materials that we met. We heard every other's tale and i told her that I loved her and would love to marry her."
requested if she performed hard to get, Modu with a large smile stated
"No, no... She did not play tough to get. She failed to, she failed to".
Source: BBC

No comments: