Saturday 9 January 2016

How Yoruba Actress Bisi Ibidapo stab Lady with Only Towel on Over Boyfriend

As a woman, it is difficult to be approached for relationship by a man you truly like, most times the folks who express enthusiasm for you are not individuals you will need to date. Along these lines, at whatever point you meet the right one and begins dating, you don't need another woman to approach. All bitches must back off..Lol!




Same situation played out with prominent Yoruba on-screen character Bisi Ibidapo-Obe and Alaba Olatunde who was then a crisp on-screen character. The woman has uncovered how Bisi wounded her while she just left the washroom with just towel all as a result of her beau. Ladies wahala!

Perused the points of interest...

In a late talk with a columnist, Alaba said: "I verging on dated one performing artist/film chief, however I got my fingers blazed in light of the fact that his sweetheart then, Bisi Ibidapo-Obe got us and managed me truly; despite everything I have the imprints on me.

"It was the well known performing artist/motion picture chief who asked me out and we got close. In any case, before we could get any further, Bisi, who was one of his lady friends, came to meet me at a motion picture area in Abeokuta. On that day, I simply had my shower and was simply leaving the lavatory; indeed, I was simply tying my towel. She was so incensed and began yelling that I ought to allow her beau to sit unbothered! Yet, before I could say anything, she had drawn out a syringe from her back and cut me a few times in the butt cheek. I was immediately hurried to an adjacent healing center. In any case, I say thanks to God I survived it."

Whenever inquired as to whether the case was accounted for to the police, the performing artist said; "No, it was determined by the older folks in the business. She was requested that apologize and she did. However, we are no more companions. Her purported beau never figured with her a short time later. She thought I was the one keeping her from having a swell time with the gentleman, yet she didn't have any acquaintance with it was another performing artist."

No comments: